Best Kids Toothpaste with Fluoride
Do you want to own a confident and sweat smile? A good kids toothpaste with fluoride can help you do that.
We created this page to provide details about the most popular kids toothpaste with fluoride. Taking the time to read the information we have provided, then you will find everything you wanted to know about kids toothpaste with fluoride here.
May you have an easy shopping!
Kids Toothpaste with Fluoride Reviews
Silly Enough for Kids – Serious Enough for Moms!Not everyone wants fluoride in their children’stoothpaste. That’s why we offer a choice! Tom’s ofMaine Fluoride-Free Children’s Toothpaste uses naturalcalcium and silica to gently clean teeth.
- “”I received a free sample of Tom’s of Maine® Wicked Cool!(tm) Toothpaste from Smiley360.” and my kids loved it!” – weshumpert
- “The liked the mild mint flavor.” – Darcy
- “Taste great and teeth feel clean.” – rolligonda
Jason Kids Only! Toothpaste delivers fun fruity freshness and an easy to squeeze tube. Delicious Natural Strawberry flavor keeps the kids coming back for more.
- “No wonder it tastes like and smells like soap.” – Fancy Face
- “My kids love this toothpaste!” – MomOfFive
- “I don’t appreciate being blatantly LIED to or having unnecessary chemical ingredients added to a CHILDRENS toothpaste.” – BM
Jason Kids Only! Toothpaste delivers fun fruity freshness and an easy to squeeze tube. Delicious Natural Orange flavor keeps the kids coming back for more.
- “We love Jason Kids Only Toothpaste.” – Therapist & Parent
- “My daughter does not like the taste of this at all.” – Kristin
- “My son gagged and threw up the minute he tried it.” – Mishka
This is a handy 2-pack of 2-ounce (60mL) Spry Xylitol Tooth Gel tubes or bottles (packaging may vary from picture). This product is safe for use with infants.
- “My kids and I love this toothpaste.” – Brandy J Bowie
- “They enjoy the taste and brushing their teeth is never a battle anymore.” – SheaBen
- “We don’t use toothpaste but tooth powder (baking soda and sea salt) and this is great to use after he brushes his teeth with that.” – Jessica
Contains calcium & silica for gently cleaning teeth. Our Silly Strawberry Fluoride- Free Toothpaste for children uses calcium and silica to gently clean and delicious real fruit – not artificial sparkles and bubble gum flavors – to appeal to your child’s taste.
- “They always have the peppermint and spearmint, but my children love the strawberry.” – Faithful Shopper
- “Tom’s of Maine Natural Flouride-free toothpaste is not only great for kids, but adults as well.” – Angela K. Hall
- “I’m still trying to convince their parents of the no-fluoride concept, but until then, I will keep the kids stocked with this great toothpaste!” – April Fear
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- “I have had a hard time getting my daughter to brush her teeth because she hates the taste of mint, berry, etc. but loves grape.” – Jody Carroll
- “I have been looking for a safe toothpaste for my 3 year old for a long time.” – Jennifer
- “The taste took a little getting used to, but wasn’t bad.” – Missy
Triple Protection. ADA Accepted (American Dental Association). Aquafresh fights cavities with fluoride, freshens breath, and has great taste.
Kiss my face kids toothpaste without fluoride, berry smart, 4 -ounce tubes (pack of 6) contains no parabens, no artificial colors, no artificial fragrances, pH balanced 100 percent biodegradable.
- “They love the taste.” – anita
- “My daughter has disabilities and cannot spit so I really wanted to find a good choice.” – P. Baker
- “My son spit it out and my daughter could barely finish her brushing.” – Kelly Glave
Children’s Fluoride-Free Strawberry Toothpaste Our Fluoride-Free Toothpaste for Children uses calcium and silica to gently clean, and the delicious real fruit flavor appeals to your child’s taste – not artificial sparkles and bubble gum flavors.
- “My daughter really loves it and I love that it is fluoride free and has more natural ingredients than the toothpastes in the store.” – J.I.
- “My daughter loves the taste!” – betsy23
- “Do not buy from this listing until they correct all of these problems!” – H. Scott
Toms Of Maine Natural Toothpaste Children’s With Fluoride 4.
- “Thank you Toms’!!” – Jamie Warth
- “You will like it, if u purchase it.” – Leti
- “This toothpaste is really good for the kids or adults that just do not like the mint type flavored toothpaste.” – Lea
Don’t Forget To Like
You can post this kids toothpaste with fluoride page to Facebook, Twitter, Digg and other social networking sites with the click of a mouse.